Filter by Subcategory
Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) - FAA
Flying Drones for Business Applications (WPG551-64)
with Larry Harman
This program is for individuals who wish to earn the FAA Remote Pilot Certification, with a focus on all the content required for the FAA’s Remote Pilot Test — regulations, the National Airspace System, weather, aircraft loading and performance, flight operations, and more including:
- The expanding role of drones in commercial and government applications
- Commercial systems available for budget operations
- Knowledge of approaches to applying sUAS in transportation safety, security, and emergency response
- Mission planning and goal assessment
- Imagery analysis skills
- Safety practices advocated by insurance companies and risk managers
- Imagery analysis using commercial mapping programs
All programs with in-person (on campus) classroom instruction at Cape Cod Community College require students to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination prior to participation.
Winter/Spring 2023 is the time frame we would like to offer this course. The exact dates and times for this course have not been annouced yet. Please add your name to our waitlist. You will be contacted once dates and times have been decided.