At Your Service: Skills Training for the Modern-Day Customer Service Professional (WGB457-66)
This course is designed for the person who is client focused and wants to excel in the service they provide. In the past, customer service was not viewed as a valuable skill or an asset that can really impact a company’s success. In our modern world living with new limitations, skilled Customer Service Professionals are not only in demand, but an ESSENTIAL part of our society.
As important as our first-responders, educators, and other skilled workers; Customer Service Professionals make up the front line workforce. This course is designed to teach todays’ worker skills to provide superior customer service. As Zappo’s founder Tony Hsieh said: "Customer service shouldn't just be a department; it should be the entire company." That applies to employees, from the president to the entry level worker.
LEARNING OUTCOMES FROM THIS PROGRAM INCLUDE:
- An understanding of what customer service involves
- A knowledge of customer service culture
- Basic customer communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service and behavior
- Skills for handling customer problems
- Skills for managing personal stress and time while serving customers
- Skills to enhance customer relationships
- The importance of customer service in a customer-oriented business or organization
- Analyze the attributes necessary to provide excellent customer service
- Assess customer needs and effectively utilize good customer service skills to achieve customer satisfaction
- Apply effective communication skills in a customer service setting
- Recognize and describe how to deal with difficult customers
- Evaluate the effectiveness of various customer service techniques
This is an online program with two scheduled launch and wrap up sessions via Zoom. Zoom guidance and instructions will be provided in advance of the first session.
Mar 1 - Apr 5th, 2021
Mon for 5 weeks from 4:00 - 5:00 pm