Collaboration - 21st Century Digital Badge (WPG517-62)
with Jen Vondenbrink
PORTABLE. STACKABLE. CAREER ADVANCING. New Micro-credentialing Badge Program Available at Cape Cod Community College
For a limited time, the cost is free to the first 25 students to enroll in a badge program!
Collaboration Badge Course
Collaboration in the 21st century includes the capacity to work productively with different individuals and groups toward a common goal. Effective collaborators exhibit four core sub-competencies: ability to strengthen relationships; incorporating diverse perspectives; using active listening skills; and focusing on solutions rather than problems. To earn a micro-credential, a student must demonstrate proficiency via a performance-based assessment in four core sub-competencies. Once a student successfully completes the four assessments, they are awarded a digital badge.
- Strengthen Relationships: Individuals create networks through which they access and provide resources, information, and support.
- Listen Actively: Individuals form productive working relationships; ensuring that others feel heard and valued; and grasping and retaining information.
- Incorporate Diverse Perspectives: Individuals enlarge the conversation; challenging their own thinking; and maximizing group effectiveness.
- Focus on Solutions: Individuals create the forward momentum that advances the work of the organization.
Zoom Session Dates:
- Mon. January 11, 2021 from 2-3:30PM (start date)
- Mon. January 25, 2021 from 2-3:30PM (completion date)
This is an instructor-led online course. In addition to the two live Zoom sessions, students should plan for approximately 15 hours to complete the online modules and assessments. Zoom guidance will be provided prior to the start of this program.
Additional Digital Badges Courses Offered:
Our Education Partner
The 21st Century Skills Digital Micro-credentials are authorized by Education Design Lab and issued by Cape Cod Community College. The micro-credentials have been co-designed with employers and are assessed by institutional facilitators. Across the suite of micro-credentials, learners engage in rigorous learning experiences that intentionally develop workplace skills.
Questions? Contact Barb Howell at 508-375-5004. Space is limited.
Jan 11 - 25th, 2021
for 3 weeks