Computer Basics for Beginners
with Sandy Leo-Clark
Do you want to be able to use a computer but do not know where to start? Have no fear, the content of this course will help you to learn the basics of using a personal computer such as understanding the desktop and start menu and creating and saving a document. You will also get guided exposure to the finer points of computing in Microsoft Word.
This is a fun and highly interactive course where students learn through instructor-led hands-on exercises.Upon successful completion of this course students should be able to:
- Identify Windows Ribbons and Bars and demonstrate Window function by utilizing scroll, minimize, restore, resize, move, and close.
- Demonstrate basic Word Processing skills by formatting text into a project such as a list, letter, or flyer.
- Create, save, and organize documents in Files and Folders.
- Build basic Columns & Tables.
- Show basic navigation in Word, Excel, and Power Point.
This program is offered in person at our Hyannis Center location.
Session 1: Feb 20 - 29th, 2024
Tue and Thu for 2 weeks from 5:30 - 7:30 pmClass has begun
Cape Cod Community College - Hyannis Center
540 Main Street
Hyannis, MA 02601 Get directions