Express Fund Review & Application Submission Session
Ready to providing valuable professional development program to your employees?
Ready to learn how to make it easier, more affordable and more accessible than ever?
In the first part of this live virtual information-packed session, we will share with you the training options available to your staff through CCAPE, explain how eligible employers can tap into the Express Program to fund part, if not all, of your training costs and help you evaluate how training can best meet your organization’s needs.
During the second part of the program, you will be guided step-by-step through your application process. By the end of the hour, you can have your first application completed and submitted!
- First 30 minutes – Review Training Options
- Second 30 minutes – Complete and Submit Your Application (Or simply learn the steps so you may do it on your own.)
- Final 15 minutes – Answer Remaining Questions and Wrap Up Application Submissions
JUST CURIOUS ABOUT THE EPRESS PROGRAM?
Join us for the first 30 minutes.
WANT TO LEARN HOW TO COMPLETE THE APPLICATION?
Stay with us for the last 30 minutes.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Spend the whole hour with us or just join us for the second half, BUT COME PREPARED!
If you have the following ready to go, you will be able to submit your application during the session. Yes, it really is this easy!
- Your organization's Legal Name (and d.b.a. if applicable)
- Your organization's Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN)
- Current number of Massachusetts employees in your organization (full-time & part-time)
- Contact info of an individual in your organization authorized to sign a contract to accept a grant
- A Certificate of Good Standing (COGS) from the Massachusetts Department of Revenue issued within the last six months. You may request a COGS at https://www.mass.gov/how-to/request-a-certificate-of-good-standing-tax-compliance-or-a-corporate-tax-lien-waiver
DON'T WANT TO WAIT?
These links will get you on your way!
- Overview of Express Programs through CCAPE including both Group and Individual Training Options https://www.capecod.edu/ccape/community-education/employer-resources/employer-training-reimbursement/
- Commonwealth Corporation Express Program Page https://commcorp.org/subprogram/wtfp-express-program/
Mar 21st, 2023
Tue for 1 week from 3:30 - 4:15 pm