Human Resource Training and Development Workshop Series (WPG223-62)
with Monet Viens
For the small business owner, there are many things that are important to consider with regard to human resources (HR) support. As a business owner, you want your employees to feel comfortable with the working environment you have provided, but the HR world can be a bit tricky to navigate.
To help you understand some important laws, regulations, and how to communicate effectively with your employees, we are offering an HR series focused on the following topics:
- First Time Supervisors (Sept. 10th)
- Human Resource Law (Sept. 24th)
- Working with Difficult People (Oct. 8th)
- Dealing with Unacceptable Employee Behavior (Oct. 22nd)
- Managing Conflict and Confrontation (Nov. 5th)
- Navigating High-stress Conversations (Nov. 19th)
- People Skills in the Workplace (Dec. 3rd)
- Building Effective Work Relationships (Dec. 17th)
Each workshop will run from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm. Signing up here for all 8 sessions will save you $100. Participants may also sign up per topic at $65 per workshop.
We encourage participants to grab their lunch and join us for interactive and information HR sessions, facilitated by Monet Viens.
Questions? Contact Mary Conklin, Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 508-375-5010.
Sep 10 - Dec 17th, 2021
Fri from 11:00 am - 1:00 pm