Local Anesthesia Refresher (WHD007-65)
with Denise Bridges
only 2 seats left
This hands-on local anesthesia course will focus on updating skills in delivering injections. Time will be spent on the Inferior Alvelor Injection, Posterior Superior Alveolar injection and helpful injection technique tips for infiltration and nerve blocks. In order to register for this course, participants must hold current Massachusetts Permit Licensure. Participants must be able to serve as patients and receive as well as administer local anesthesia. 3 CEU's will be awarded upon completion.
You will learn to:
• Practice on our new state of the art local anesthesia simulator program
• Perform local anesthesia techniques commonly used by dental hygienists
• Practice nerve block injections such as inferior alveolar/lingual, mental, greater palatine, nasopalatine
• Learn about new anesthetic products
All participants must bring to class:
• Current Dental Hygiene and Permit L licenses
• Clinical attire (scrub tops and pants, clinical shoes, gloves and safety glasses)
Who Should Attend?
Registered Dental Hygienists in need of continuing education credits (CEU's). Participants must hold current Massachusetts Permit Licensure.
Instructor: Denise Parker-Bridges RDH, MHA
Location: CCCC Main Campus, 22240 Iyannough Road, West Barnstable
Mar 26th, 2023
Sun from 1:00 - 4:00 pm
Cape Cod Community College - Main Campus
2240 Iyannough Road
West Barnstable, MA 02668 Get directions