Social Media: Set up & Analysis
with Angela Ackerman
This course equips you with critical content creation and management skills. You’ll learn how to create effective social media posts and how to create a a social media presence. You’ll also learn how to establish an ongoing process to manage your content. This includes setting up a content calendar, managing and moderating your posts, analyzing data for insights and iteration, and how to increase post effectiveness. Plus learning about data analysis and reporting, making data-driven marketing decisions, up leveling your social media strategy to include the synergy between on and off line messaging, and networking campaigning. You will end the course with real-world application of your skills through a content management project.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Establish and manage a social media presence
- Create a business page, group pages, event pages for 2 platform
- Understand how and why to create content for social media
- Evaluate the performance of your content on social media and to iterate and optimize the performance
- Create a content calendar for your social media presence
- Manage social media content using real world data
Learners don't need marketing experience, but should have basic internet navigation skills and be eager to participate and connect in social media. Learners that have a Facebook account and an Instagram account helps.
Who should attend?
This course is intended for people who want to learn how to create and manage a presence on social media, including creating content, interacting and engaging with customers on social media and evaluating the results of different posts.
This course is offered using Zoom.
Session 1: Feb 29 - Mar 14th, 2024
Thu for 3 weeks from 6:00 - 8:00 pmRegister
Only 4 days left to register!