Step-by-Step Social Media Marketing (WPG522-66)
with Jen Vondenbrink
Employer Grant Funds Available! If you would like to find out if your employer is eligible to send their employees at no-cost (highly likely), contact Danielle Dupuis, Program Coordinator, at email@example.com prior to registering for this program.
Social media is an essential marketing tool for businesses and non-profits. But, with changing customer needs, technology, and platforms, it can be challenging to create a sustainable strategy that increases sales, customer traffic, and donations.
This interactive course will take you step-by-step through social media marketing. You will receive the tools and resources you need to make important social media decisions and create content that resonates with your audience.
Unique to this course are hands-on activities in each session and the interactive workbook. Additionally, the course structure is such that you receive information in one session, then practical application in the following session. Between sessions, we invite you to work on an independent project of your choice, leveraging the week’s lessons, and receive feedback on your progress from the instructor and other class members.
Topics for this course include:
- Foundational information about social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube
- Important information on how often to post, when to post, image sizes, and definitions of social media terms
- Suggestions and templates for building your social media strategy, content calendar, and goal tracking
- Understanding the customer and donor journey and how it affects the content you share
- How to decode social media analytics (Note: We will focus on platform statistics with only a high-level approach to Google Analytics. This is not a Google Analytics session.)
- Understand the importance of conducting a social media audit and engaging with your audience.
- Answers to your pressing social media questions
This course is offered in a remote learning capacity. Zoom guidance and instructions will be provided prior to the start of the course.
Please see our other grant-funded course offerings: https://capecodcc.coursestorm.com/category/grant-funded-employer-programs?page=1
Mar 9 - Apr 1st, 2021
Tue and Thu for 4 weeks from 1:00 - 3:00 pm