Filter by Category
Marketing and Social Media
Effectively Planning Your Social Media Content
with Jen Vondenbrink
Social media is an essential marketing tool for businesses and non-profits. But, with changing customer needs, technology, and platforms, it can be challenging to create a sustainable strategy that increases sales, customer traffic, and donations.
Social media marketing skills are essential for all organizations and non-profits to drive business objectives whether they are looking to hire an outside marketing consultant, develop their marketing teams, or implement their own marketing programs.
This virtual, instructor-led, interactive course takes participants step-by-step through social media marketing. This course is the perfect combination of presentation, group discussion, small group activities, and hands-on practice. Participants will receive essential tools throughout the course that they can put into practice right away. They are encouraged to engage in activities covered after each session. The activities are designed to enhance their digital marketing skills.
Topics included in this course:
- Fundamental information about social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, and YouTube
- Important information on how often to post, when to post, image sizes, and definitions of social media terms
- Suggestions and templates for building a social media strategy, content calendar, and goal tracking
- How to decode social media analytics
- Understand the importance of conducting a social media audit
- Determine and define a target audience
- Learn social media platform basics
- Understand the key components of creating and posting engaging content
- Learn how to develop a social media plan including tools to support implementing the plan
- Understand how to measure success through the platform analytics
Who Should Attend
This program is designed for business owners, marketing professionals, non-profit professionals, executive directors, and account managers. They will benefit from the most current social media information to help them plan and implement social media campaigns.
Take this course from the comfort of your home or office! This course is offered remotely using Zoom. Zoom guidance and instructions will be provided prior to the start of class.
Attention Employers: This Training is Eligible for Reimbursement!
Course ID #1133677
This course is eligible for the Commonwealth Corporation Express Program funds. Michelle Constantino, Employer Relations Manager, will help employers complete an Express Program application at least three weeks prior to the start of training. Additional training topics and group training rates are also available for Express Program reimbursement. To learn more about qualifying for Express Program funds, please contact Michelle at 508-375-5014 or email@example.com. We promise you, the application process is quick and simple!
Important Note - Class Dates: Tues. 7/19, Thur. 7/21, Mon. 7/25, Thur. 7/28, Tues. 8/2, Thur. 8/4