Filter by Category
Google Tools & Resources
in Computer, Software, and Technical Skills
Choosing Best-fit Software
with Angela Ackerman
If you're looking for ways to improve your customer relationship management software strategies or want your team to get some additional training in that respect, this workshop is for you.
In this course we will address the following questions:
- How do I know when to buy software programs, and how do I get the most out of my software programs, (Google workspace, Microsoft 365, Salesforce, Zoom, Slack)?
- Why won't my programs or software "talk" to each other?
- Am I getting the ROI from the software programs I am using?
- Am I using my software programs to their potential?
- How do I know if the software I am using are the programs that my business needs?
- How can I determine my company's journey and align it with the software I purchase/use?
This training provides general information, tips, and tactics that can be applied regardless of what software your company chooses to use. SaaS options will be discussed - how and when to use them and integrate them. Students will get to learn about the features and functionalities of the apps included in Google Workspace, and work within their respective environments and set up a software strategy and milestone calendars for integration for professional use.