Filter by Category
with Mindy Kole
Senior leadership shoulders a great deal of responsibility, not the least of which is managing the managers. In this advanced-level class, executives will develop sophisticated management strategies for coaching and directing the management team whether they lead traditional or distributed teams.
Most companies have highly driven people in management positions as well as employees who are not reaching their full potential. Leaders will be challenged in this virtual, instructor-led course through presentations, group discussions, and small group activities to identify how they can use a combination of practical skills and inspiration to take individual managers as well as the organization to the next level.
- Strategic Leadership and Change Management
- Communication and Conflict Management
- Recruitment, Retention, and Performance Management
- Business Growth and Organizational Impact
- Understand effective change models
- Understand the difference between strategic and operational mindsets
- Identify current and future company culture
- Develop coaching and communication skills
- Develop negotiation and conflict management skills
- Reframe recruiting and performance management as retention strategies
- Learn best practices in decision making based on profitability reports
Who Should Attend
Company executives, directors, vice-presidents, executive directors, senior managers, and business owners will benefit from this course’s content, tools, supplemental material, and most importantly the dynamic peer conversations.
Take this course from the comfort of your home or office! This course is offered remotely with scheduled (live) Zoom sessions.
Attention Employers: This Training is Eligible for Reimbursement!
Click here for eligibility and application process information. Or join us for an upcoming information session. Click here for the schedule and to register for a session.